Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HP has decided to dissapoint their PDA users

So I guess it's official, HP has announced that they are not going to provide upgrades to WM6 for the owners of their PDA-phone variants.

Which is a huge disappointment for me, I was eagerly waiting patiently for an update from HP. What's with HP with disappointing their customers? OS upgrade for my old 6365 was never provided also. I was a little understanding on hearing that 6365 was not upgraded to WM 2003SE because it was not just possible with the hardware. With 6828 however, I'm just pissed, from what I know, 6828 is capable of running WM6, but HP just decided not to upgrade.

I'm pretty sure people would be willing to purchase the upgrade if it wasn't provided for free.

Other companies provide upgrades for free why can't HP? Eten provided their Glofish with upgrade, for FREE.

No comments: